Sunday, September 30, 2007

Digs

Now that I'm Officially Settled In, I figured it was time to post pictures of my digs in all their glory. Schmom and Day-o, now you can picture me when we talk! The rest of you, now you can judge my interior decorating skills (or lack thereof) and see the couches on which you shall sleep when you come visit.




















And so we start: the entry hall.




















Kitchen!




















Dining area (+ sick view).















Dining area and living room. (Having a water cooler really makes me feel like an adult. Don't ask why. But it's very fancy, no?)















"Transitional area" into the living room.















Living room (check out how looooooong the couches are on which you will sleep - 4-seaters, baby).















Everything. Check out the bar (sweet!) and the tree we bought in Sharjah and transported home in E's Corolla. Adventures.















My room! Brought to you by the colors red & orange.




















My sole window - that's why I pay 30% less than my two sucker flatmates. ;-)















Check out my hott "Made for Canada" Chinese flat screen TV.















How many items from IKEA can you count in this picture?




















My bathroom.