Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just your average day at the office...

This morning, I decided to document my drive to work:















The entry to my office compound in the desert... and yes, you enter through the largest roundabout in the world (no, I'm not kidding). Doesn't the gate remind you of Jurassic Park?
















What's that in the distance? It's a bird... it's a plane... it's... my office!
















No... seriously. I'm supposed to do work here?





















What, you mean youuuuuuuuu don't have to pass by giraffes and elephants on your way into the office?
















1 of the 2 famous DL tigers, inspiration for the famed "Tiger Escape Protocol" PowerPoint presentation. (Note to monkeys: The tigers are real. The giraffes and elephants, not so much.)

















Part of the "conceptual model" of what DL will look like in the future.